Monday, 2 June 2014

The Lake District

Hey everyone!

I thought I would just update everyone as to why I haven't been blogging much recently.  Last week I went to the Lake District with my family and used this as some chilled time after three huge exams the previous week.  It is so beautiful there, has anyone been?! We stayed in a gorgeous little town called Keswick, the views were breath-taking!

Here is a little collage I made of when my dad and my sister went on an evening walk around Derwent Water:



The lack of internet and phone signal was annoying at first but a bit of a blessing in disguise! I loved having a bit of calm away from the internet world :)  Keswick is gorgeous to amble around too, have a look at this quaint cafe called The Wild Strawberry:



So cute! We also went on a few walks, and the names of all the places are like Harry Potter names! My favourite named walk was a hill called Cat Bells! Here is a little selfie my sister and I took of us at the start:



I actually did these fishtail plaits myself! haha :) I currently have one more exam to go!! It's tomorrow :'( and I'm procrastinating! Hope you all had a lovely half-term holiday :)