Wednesday, 18 June 2014

The Best View of The Eiffel Tower

Hey everyone! I hope you are well :)

I have recently just come back from Paris and I thought I would share where, in my opinion, the best view of the Eiffel Tower is.  Okay so everyone wants a photo where you can get a great view of the Eiffel Tower, and not have to crop people out of the shot to get all of the Tower in.  I saw a few tourists head to the base of the tower and try and take a shot from the ground to get a bit of someone in, and the tower! 

Now if you want a shot like this:


Head to the Palais de Chaillot. If you follow the main gardens (Champ de Mars) to the base of the Tower, cross under the Tower, over the bridge in a straight line you end up at the base of a hill.  Keep heading in the same direction up the hill and up steps until you end up at the view point of Palais de Chaillot.  Here there are fewer crowds and the view is stunning!

Below is a tourist map I found on Google, and I have circled and pointed out the location of Palais de Chaillot: 


I hope this can help someone!